This job is required to have experience in all or some of the following programs, as needed. Final Cut, Restorer, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects. The montage is done with the person’s knowledge of the following skills:
1. Connect the shots to form a sequence that develops the content from one point to another, so that the spectator feels that he is watching a coherent film and not just a group of shots. Some call it fictional montage.
2. Achieving the sequence in order to aim for a precise emotional effect on the spectator, by connecting two or more shots accurately, either to create a meaning or an interpretation, or to create a specific feeling. This is what some call expressive montage.
1. Sound and image are partners and not rivals, so the ear and the eye complement each other. Therefore, any difference between them leads to confusion.
2. Each new snapshot must contain new information.
3. There must be a reason for each cut.
4. Maintaining the imaginary line.
The moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now. When, while the lovely valley teems with vapour around me, and the meridian sun strikes the upper surface of the impenetrable foliage.
Call Now! +1-3454-5678-77